As one of the UK’s leading Xero migration specialists we understand how hard it can be for businesses to make that switch. It can be a hassle if you don’t have the support of specialist consultants such as Just Add Tech.
We promise it will be worthwhile though, as most Cloud accounting systems are so much better than manual systems, spreadsheet-based systems and desktop software.
But just like those other 3 forms of accounting system they are such a hassle to set up if you don’t have the support of a specialist Xero migration expert. If would like to know more about how we can help you, then please contact us now.
How We Work
With any Just Add Tech Xero migration you will always receive 3 months post migration support via email and telephone.
Extended credit terms can be provided subject to credit checks. We firmly believe that you will achieve a ROI on your migration project over a period of time. As such we are more than happy to discuss loading the payments to match. This means you know we will not cut and run.
- Initial Planning and Timetable
- Data Conversion
- Reconcile Bank Accounts
- Match Credit Notes
- Check Tax Rates
- VAT Return Reconciliation
- Set Up Inventory Items
- Reconcile Conversion to old system
- Initial Configuration
- Adjust Chart of Accounts
- Bank Feeds
- Invoice Template
- Customise Email Settings
- Adjust PnL Reports
- Invite Users
All of our customers can also choose from a selection of additional migration services including support, training, and integration of other cloud-based applications.
Bookkeeping is not easy. It has to be very precise. Combine that with having to learn a new software system and it can get very frustrating.
That’s why we provide training. We want to help you get your bookkeeping done fast and accurately. Training consists of a full day of training which you can access as two half days onsite. We can also offer smaller bit size chunks in a group setting.
Cloud Accounting Ecosystem
The real power of a cloud accounting systems is having the ability to connect your systems to other products you use. Many cloud accounting systems integrate with other solutions.
For example, you can integrate many systems with your online banking so that bank transactions are automatically posted. This will save you time and ensure everything is entered. There are systems that allow you to photograph receipts with your smart phone and enter them into your bookkeeping system; never worry about losing that parking receipt again! You can integrate online payment with direct debit systems. EPOS and ecommerce and inventory systems. The list goes on… but we’ll simplify it for you.
Even with training there will be times when you are not sure how best to account for something. For example, you can claim a mileage allowance for using a bike, so you cycle to a customer.
How do you enter that? As part of our Full and Premium set up services for a limited time you get unlimited email and telephone support. After that should you need to then we can provide a price for ongoing support.
Is a Xero Migration Right For You?
If a Xero migration is deemed to be the correct option for you we will help you through the myriad of options to ensure that your data is cleansed and ready to be converted into Xero. We will ensure your Xero is set up for optimal use based on your business situation.
No two businesses are the same and your migration should not be treated as such.
How We Can Save You Time and Money
When researching, testing and setting up any accounting system you need to set up details of your business, set up the chart of accounts(that’s the specific types of sales, income, expenses, assets and liabilities unique to your business), and transfer any opening balances. Even for a small business this typically takes a full week – 37.5 hours. And probably much longer.
Your time is precious. For a business owner who values his or her time at £100 per hour, this is £3,750 of cost just to get set up.
Why Choose Just Add Tech Support
Just Add Tech are a cloud integrator which means we help business negotiate the complexities of cloud migrations. We help businesses research, test, select and implement the right solution for them.
Just Add Tech have experience of setting up, migrating and training of over 150 companies over the last 10 years.
- There are a myriad of Cloud Accounting solutions. They are all different. Some are better than others. Some suit different types of business. Getting the wrong solution will cause you a big headache. And assessing all of the options is time-consuming. We will analyse your business and recommend the most appropriate cloud software solution that best meets your needs. This will save you time and avoid the headaches of having the wrong solution.
- Setting up a business on any Cloud Accounting software is tedious and time consuming. We will do the set up for you, which will save you time to get on with running your business.
- If this is the first time you have set up an accounting system you will need a ‘chart of accounts’. Every business is different with different types of sales, income, expenses, assets and liabilities. The ‘chart of accounts’ is your list of sales types, different income sources, expenses, assets and liabilities. It’s unique to you. Setting this up correctly at the outset will save so much time and make it much easier to post your transactions to the right place. It will also make your accounts more meaningful and so you will be able to make much better business decisions.
- Of course, you may already have a computerised accounting system with your own unique ‘chart of accounts’. And if that’s the case, we will convert that for you into the new system. We will convert your current year and previous year transactions (which means you do not need to wait until the year end to make the change). And we’ll convert existing data such as supplier and customer details.
Every business owner hates bookkeeping and paperwork. Unfortunately it has to be done. And it has to be done in a prescribed format… otherwise the Tax Man will be on your back. And when done accurately it provides critical financial information, key performance indicators and aids decision making.
It’s also difficult. That’s why there are bookkeeping exams. That’s why there is a professional Institute of Certified Bookkeepers.
And because everyone hates bookkeeping – you’d much rather be out there making money from your business – most people end up doing it in the evening or at weekend.
Yet, shouldn’t evenings and weekends be spent playing with the kids, spending time with your friends and loved ones, or out on the golf course?
A far better option is to employ a bookkeeper to get the job done properly. Unfortunately, full time qualified bookkeepers typically cost £22,000 (source: PayScale.com), together with all the other associated costs and hassles of employing someone.
So why not let us take away some of that hassle away by implementing a cloud accounting system so you can spend your time with the people you love and doing the things you love.